Academic Dictionary of Film, Television and Theatre

Academic Dictionary of Film, Television and Theatre

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source

Bulgin : Range of connectors used for multipin or aquot;non- standardaquot; connections. The small 3 pin bulgin plug is used on the le maitre pyroflash system. The larger ... The 8-pin round connector has become a standard for disco lighting systems. ... Burlesque : Type of American theatre entertainment characterized by chorus- girlnumbers interspersed with comedians and other acts. ... Burnt out : A coloured gel that has lost its colour or melted through due to excessive heat in front of a lantern.

Title:Academic Dictionary of Film, Television and Theatre
Publisher:Gyan Publishing House -

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.

Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA